Monday, April 28, 2014

Sweet Pea - 38 weeks

We are almost there sweet girl! We had an appointment this week. THings are progressing well and we will hopefully see you soon!

Baby Changes:

Hey sweet girl! You weigh about 6.8 pounds should be over 19 1/2 inches long. You are about the size of a leek. You have a firm grasp, and I cannot wait to hold your little hand soon to feel that! Your organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

Movement: There are some nights you go crazy and you are wiggling and moving around so much! My whole belly moves! And I love it! Daddy loves watching it too! We record some of it so someday you can watch it! :) 

Cravings: Hamburgers have sounded really good lately to me. But nothing super specific.
Sleep: Sleeping well. I have been blessed with good sleep during your pregnancy! I usually fall asleep between 8:30 and 9:30. Early! :)
Symptoms: Mainly hip and leg/pelvic area. Nausea has subsided some which is very nice.  
Daddy update: Daddy is doing good. We have been spending lots of time as a family of three before you join us and make us a family of four!!!
 

Days until due date: 14 days - 2 weeks

I Love You Sweet Payton! Mommy
 

Mommy at 38 weeks!

Mommy and Big Brother Brody at 38 weeks!
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment