Monday, December 2, 2013

Sweet Pea - 17 weeks

Sweet pea - I cannot believe you are 17 weeks along! Yea! I felt you for the first time that I know for sure on 11/20/13 at night and 11/21/13 very early in the morning during devos.

Baby Changes:
 Your skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and your umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. You weigh about 5 ounces now and you are around 5 inches long from head to bottom. You are about the size of a turnip. YOu can move your joints, and your sweat glands are starting to develop.

turnips001

Movement: YES! I for sure felt you this week for the first time on 11/20! So exciting. I love feeling your kicks and moves! :) 
Cravings: None really this week.

Sleep: Sleeping ok. Still tired but chugging along.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good now!
Daddy update: He's doing great! He is ready to feel you too!

News:
 No new news besides me feeling you! :)

Days until due date: 161 days - 23 weeks!

Love, Mommy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment